Thursday, December 11, 2008

How I get upto the vibrational stage... in simple English

Moments ago, I replied to a post in Astral Pulse forum, to someone who wanted instructions to get started in Astral projection, in plain English.

Since I have experience only in getting upto the vibrational stage successfully, I replied as follows:

I have experience getting upto the vibrations, like this...

1. Prepare your mind (Reading alot about other people's astral experiences will help)

Once in bed...
2. Start repeating in your mind "MIND AWAKE, BODY ASLEEP" (can be done in your native language)
3. Relax your body part by part

you will reach the vibrational stage soon (after falling almost asleep couple times, if done with a real need for projection!)

after that, you will need the guidance of the experts (me too! smiley )

Good luck


Hope it would help someone. Looking forward to the stages beyond vibrations...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you thing?... Share your experiences too!