Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Isabella, the stranger in the dream

Had this dream last night...

I was in the town where I went to school, walking through the road that leads to my school. Its a little far from the town and is almost a remote area with full of tall trees, winding narrow roads, hills etc. It's always nice to dream this school-road...

I was having this "where is my car" thought in my mind from the beginning of the dream. As though I don't remember where I left my car (obvious in a dream!)... when passing a curve, I hear a vehicle coming, and I start walking a little more closer to the fence on the side of the road (created with wild plants and barbwire). Since it's almost dark, the vehicle passes me with it's light beaming brightly lighting up the road ahead.

As it passes, I notice a slim, fair girl, seemingly young (like a college girl), coming from a lane and crossing the road ahead of me. She glances at me while crossing the road until she gets to the side of the road on which I am walking.

She walks slow while looking back at me time to time, as though she is expecting to talk to me once I come close to her. As usual, the mind starts fantasizing everything ;-)

I get close and she starts asking me something about computers! Dream characters are so telepathic it seems, they know one's profession in an instant :-) I start walking slowly with her too (she walks to the side of the fence). I explain something politely while thinking of a way to break the ice!

Fortunately I see a small detour on the road ahead of her and because she is concentrating on what I am saying while looking at my face, I casually pull her gently away from the detour towards me by slipping my hand between her arms and hips. Her skin felt soft. She was a little shocked at my bold move, which was evident in her blushed face.

It sparked a sensual bond between us, and I notice she touches my hand time to time too when she agrees on something I say while nodding her head.

Then I think I get too excited... my mind runs wild and I lost focus on the dream and didn't remember what happened for a while.

Again I am walking in the same road leading to the school with a couple of my friends and I happen to pass her house... the roof and the lawn are visible from the road... I look down and see her standing there in the lawn reading something. She looks up and says something similar to "Hi computer guy" (don't remember the correct wordings).

I tell her, "Hi, I'll drop by when I am returning", and I am a little blushed too, since my friends look at my face with a "who the hell is that?" look in their face :-)

I tell them it's Isabella! (I don't even remember how I got to know her name in the first place).

I get to a place where my car is parked. My friends vanish from the dream magically and I start and park the car in another place. Then I walk and see a huge bus. And it is parked right behind a detour. I get into the bus and try my best to start and drive it for a short distance. Turning the steering wheel with all my might to make sure the bus keeps away from the detour. Then I don't remember parking anywhere or getting out of it...

School road again... I walk straight to Isabella's house. She is there inside and I go and have a seat and start chatting with her. While her parents also have a chat with me time to time. Though my mind is all excited whenever she is around (and she seemed to be very interested in me too!), nothing 'happens' between us ;-) damn I should have been lucid.

I remember walking back towards the town thinking "I have been looking for the perfect girlfriend everywhere in the world, while she has been living right next to my school all these years..."

That's all I remember about the dream. I felt as if I am missing her already, when I woke up. Wish I can see her again in a dream. Well, it would be even better if I see her in real life ;-) I might freak out if someone named Isabella comes and talks to me tomorrow though... lol

Happy dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you thing?... Share your experiences too!